Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saying Goodbye

One of our Primary teachers is leaving on a mission in a few days, so last week the Primary President asked me if I would come up with a card that we all could sign for him. I instantly knew what I wanted to do, a giant tie!! I drew the basic shape on a piece of poster board that I folded in half and then cut it, I then covered it in some boy-ish looking paper and we were good to go. It was a huge hit! We also issued a challenge to our kids that while our Elder is out sharing the gospel with others that they will do the same, I am in the process of designing some postcards so that anytime one of the kids do a Missionary Act they can write a postcard to our Elder and tell him about it. I can not wait to see how many postcards we will be sending out!! 
 Sorry for the bad picture I had to hurry and snap one with my phone before Primary started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment