Saturday, November 12, 2011

November Plans

Sorry I have been MIA, life has been crazy and then I got sick. I am planning on keeping it pretty simple this month. We started out the month by learning Latter Day Prophets, and I plan on just doing some gratitude songs with a little Christmas mixed in. 

Most of the older kids all ready knew Latter Day Prophets but I thought that it would be really fun to play Who Am I? I bought one of the picture packets that has all of their pictures and I would read from the back of it when they were born, any interesting facts, when they were sustained as prophet, etc. I would then have them guess who it was and how long they were Prophet of the Church for. When we had figured out who it was we hung their picture up on a string that I had going from one side of the room to the other. The kids & teachers really enjoyed learning about all of our Prophets!! 

I am hoping to be able to post about our upcoming Thanksgiving & Christmas activities in the next few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment