Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Sharing Through Singing, I have been the Primary Chorister for just under a year and I love it. I have grown so much in the past 11 months, both spiritually and musically, I love children and I love music. I hope that you will be able to take what has worked well for our primary and adapt it to fit your own. I have always stressed to my kids (yes, I call them my kids, they are great) that the most important thing about singing is to do so with the Spirit. Music can touch us in ways that words can't and our Primary songs have such beautiful sweet messages! There is no better way for our young children to share their testimonies than through song, nothing compares. Thank You for stopping by and I hope that you will come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment